- March 17, 2020
- Posted by: dang
- Category: ANNOUNCEMENTS, COVID-19
CrossBorder Pickup’s commitment to the safety and service to both our valued customers and staff remains top priority. In the quickly evolving landscape that is affected by COVID-19, we are taking a proactive approach in reducing the spread of the virus and working together with the community to keep everyone safe. All our shipping lanes will remain unchanged; Inbound and Outbound shipments will continue to be received and shipped out in accordance to the availability of the carriers.
The following precautions will be taking place:
- All staff will follow preventative protocols to reduce contact and spread
- All our retail branches are undergoing additional daily disinfection measures
How will this affect you?
- Effective Thursday, March 19:
- Our retail branches reduced hours are as follows:
- Our US and Canadian Teams will continue to receive and process all shipments as usual
- To further reduce in-person interaction, our mail service* is available to have your packages shipped to the address on file (this option is available when creating your order, here’s how)
- Storage fees will be suspended from Thursday, March 19 until normal operations resume
- Shipments dropped off must be in ship ready condition; CBP label affixed to the package(s) and manifest printed beforehand
- In-store package preparations will be suspended until further notice
- All pickups and deliveries will continue as scheduled
Keep tuned as we continue to monitor the impact of this pandemic. Further emails and blogs will be sent out with our latest updates. Our Customer Service Team will be available via live chat and emails from 10 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday if you have any questions.
We remain focused on our commitment to everyone’s safety and minimizing any negative impact on your business. Together, we will succeed.
CrossBorder Pickups Team
*additional charges and certain conditions apply.