- June 30, 2020
- Posted by: dang
- Category: NEWS
For Canada Day Wednesday, July 1st, our Canadian branches will be closed:
- Outbound shipments dropped off on Tuesday, June 30th will be shipped as per normal.
- Inbound shipments arriving in Canada on Wednesday, July 1st, will be processed on Thursday, July 2nd.
For Friday, July 3rd in observance of Independence Day long weekend our U.S. facility will be closed:
- Outbound shipments dropped off on Thursday, July 2nd, and Friday, July 3rd will be handed off to their respective carriers the following day.
- Inbound shipments scheduled to cross during this time will be deferred to Monday, July 6th. If you wish to have your packages shipped over before Friday, July 3rd, please be sure to create your orders in advance.
A friendly reminder:
- Please be sure to check our prohibited list before sending items to your CBP U.S. address. Applicable fees will be levied for receiving these items.
- Only recognized commercial carriers will be received at our Maryland location.
- We are experiencing delays in processing shipments during this pandemic. It may take between 3-7 days after the arrival date indicated by the packages’ tracking number.
Wishing you safe and happy Canada Day!
CrossBorder Pickups Team