STAY UPDATED WITH CBP
Subscribe to our Newsletter
CrossBorder Pickups (CBP) is a logistics company based in Mississauga specializing in cross-border delivery and shipping services. We are a B2B and B2C company in business for 4 years, we have recently expanded into many different services for e-commerce retailers and shoppers. Our goal is to be the “go to” business for all e-commerce services in the Greater Toronto Area with our sights set on serving all of Canada.
We offer a combination of flexibility and accountability with the aim to create a productive and rewarding work environment. As we continue to grow, we are always looking for talented team players that are passionate about being a part of an ever-growing industry. Let’s grow together!
AZ/DZ Cross-Border Truck Driver, 3 years experience
Job Type: Full-time
CrossBorder Pickups is growing and we’re looking for a full-time driver with AZ/DZ to join our Team!
We take shipments from our Mississauga locations to Niagara Falls, NY, U.S. and drop off within 20 minutes of crossing over the border. On the way back up our Canada bound shipment from our U.S. facility and return on a daily basis.
You can expect pickups and drop-offs along the way. We ship Monday to Friday, starting at 7 am to approximately 4 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am to 3 pm. Saturday availabilities are a must but we’ll alternate the schedule with our current driver.
We require flexibility given the load, delays at the border, traffic, and weather.
- AZ/DZ Licence.
- You enjoy driving and love what you do; no road rage.
- Reliability is a must!
- Minimum 3 years of VERIFIABLE experience.
- A valid Canadian passport (to cross the border).
- A clean driver’s abstract/CVOR, no pending charges on driving record.
- Able to load and unload all shipments.Some hand loading and unloading required occasionally.However, pallet jack is supplied.
- Expected to update your driver’s log daily.
- Maintain a safe and clean vehicle.
Bonus if you have
- Experienced interaction with American and Canadian border officials an asset.
- A Letter of Experience of 3 years from a commercial insurance an asset.
- FAST card an asset.
- LTL experience an asset.
- Cell phone.
- Paid Training.
G-Licensed Truck Driver / Warehouse Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Want to be a part of a rapidly growing company?
CBP is currently looking to hire a dedicated, team-oriented individual with very strong work ethics to join our team as a Full-time G-Licensed Driver/Warehouse Associate.
- The position requires an experienced G-Licensed truck driver who is comfortable driving to cities within the GTA. There may be from time-to-time requirement to accompany our AZ Driver cross border to the US.
- Comfortable loading/unloading boxes/skids on to and off of the truck up to 60lbs.
- Must be physically fit and in good health as the job requires physical lifting, bending and reaching.
During the hours that the driver is not required to be on-route, the following warehouse duties are expected during your shift:
- Moving packages, packing boxes, breaking down boxes, and maintaining front-end and warehouse appearance.
- Must have customer service experience as you may be required to assist customers at the sales counter, assist them with their packages and answer incoming calls.
- Must be good with learning new software and be knowledgeable about computer systems. We require someone who is accurate and detailed, as the job involves data entry using mailing software for shipping packages.
- Candidate will also be required to learn basic information of importing and exporting goods from and to the United States. Experience with cross border shipping and online shopping will be an asset.
- The shift is approximately 8-10 hours a day from Monday-Saturday (weekend availability is a must). You may be require to work holidays if needed.
- We require flexibility with scheduling as the needs of the business is always changing.
- A valid Canadian passport (to cross the border when required)
- A clean driver’s abstract
- Has unloading and pallet jack experience
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience with shipping/receiving will be considered an asset
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- truck driving: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- G (Required)