- March 21, 2020
- Posted by: dang
- Categories: ANNOUNCEMENTS, COVID-19
Our goal over the past week has been to keep business as usual and uninterrupted for our customers, however, the rate in which COVID-19 has impacted everyone leaves very little time to adapt to this rapidly evolving situation.
The state of New York is one of the most severely impacted states in the US. In consideration of the safety of our staff and our customers, Inbound operations at our New York facility will be temporarily closed for two weeks (starting March 23rd). We will be reassessing the situation regularly and will keep you updated. We ask for your understanding and patience during this unique and difficult time that affects us all.
How this will affect you:
- Continue to operate on reduced hours
Inbound packages receiving and processing in the US:
- We are working on bringing orders created by 12 pm Sunday, March 22nd to Canada on Monday, March 23rd
- We will not be able to process or transport any additional shipments until our operations resume
- We are currently working with the carriers to avoid incoming packages to be returned and are making arrangements to minimize potential non-deliveries
- Continue to receive and deliver to US carriers in accordance with the availability of the carriers
- Canadian domestic shipments will not be impacted
The sooner we can overcome this, the sooner we can resume our normal lives. Our Customer Service Team will continue to be available to answer any questions from 10 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
CrossBorder Pickups Team