- March 30, 2021
- Posted by: dang
- Categories: ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEWS
This Good Friday, April 2nd, both Canadian branches and pickup service will be closed.
- Delivery service to the U.S. dropped off on Thursday, April 1st will be handed off to the carriers as usual.
- Shipments picked up by local carriers will continue Monday, April 5th.
- Shipments coming into Canada on Good Friday, April 2nd will be processed on Monday, April 5th.
- Mail Customers will be shipped out on Monday, April 5th.
A Friendly Reminder!
Spring is in the air, and you may be inspired to do some cross border shopping! We’re more than happy to help but please do check our PROHIBITED LIST to make sure your item can be imported before sending to your U.S. address.
COVID-19 restrictions are still in place. You’ll find that we have taken extra measures to protect you, our valued customers, and our staff. Please make sure to follow the instructions provided in store. All shipments dropped off must be in ship ready condition alongside with matching manifests.
Wishing you a safe and Happy Easter,
CrossBorder Pickups Team