- July 10, 2019
- Posted by: Mimi S
- Category: NEWS
Amazon will host a 48-hour Prime Day sales event this year, starting at midnight on Monday, July 15 and extending for two full days. It will be the longest Prime Day ever.
The Amazon sales holiday will feature over a million deals worldwide, including what it claims will be the biggest Prime Day discounts on Alexa devices to date.
On prior Prime Day sales events, Amazon has heavily slashed prices on its own hardware — essentially giving away devices at cost or even less in a reach for market share. These deals help draw in the crowds, making Prime Day a constant record-breaker in terms of sales. Last year, top sellers were the Echo Dot and Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote.
In addition to sales on its own devices, Amazon promises other limited-time offers, plus new entertainment and exclusive launches, both online and in-store.
“Get ready, as we pull back the curtain to reveal exclusive products, special performances and two full days of phenomenal deals this Prime Day,” said Jeff Wilke, Amazon CEO Worldwide Consumer, in a statement. “Our vision is that Prime Day should be the absolute best time to be a member – when you can enjoy shopping, savings, entertainment and some of the best deals Prime members have ever seen. Stay tuned as we reveal exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market, thousands of new product launches, as well as world-class entertainment and more, leading up to Prime Day on July 15 and 16.”
The Prime Day sounds amazing if only your long-wanted items from amazon.com could be ship to Canada. What if you had a U.S. mailing address and service to bring your purchase to Canada? Look no further, signup with us today, get your own unique FREE U.S. mailing address, and shop worry free on Prime Day.
Check our INBOUND Service here.
How To Shop Like a Pro On Prime Day?
• Get your FREE U.S. address (so you can shop in the U.S. worry free even they don’t ship to Canada).
• Become a Prime member, of course (sign up or start a free 30-day trial).
• Assign to your account, your FREE U.S. address.
• Download the free Amazon App. (so you can preview and shop deals).
• Set a reminder with Alexa! Prime Day is on July 15 and 16 (kicks off 12 am PT on the 15th!).
• Start your shopping.
• Ship the package to your FREE U.S. address.
• You’ll be notified by email your package has arrived at our U.S. address. Once you approve we’ll ship it over.
• CBP takes care of the painful paperwork and clears it with Customs.
• CBP will front applicable duties and taxes on your behalf. Reimbursement will be added to your bill.
• Once the package arrives at one of the CBP locations, you will receive an email notification for pick up. Or, we can also deliver your package directly to you, across Canada for an extra fee.
While waiting for Prime Day you can:
• Share your Prime. Invite your family to share your Prime benefits (such as, yes, shopping Prime Day deals!) at no additional cost.
• “Watch” the deals you like (starting a week in advance on the Amazon App. Tap “Watch this deal” on the items to get an alert they go on sale on Prime Day).
• Shop how – and where you want.
• Discover Prime Day Launches (New products just for Prime members, for a limited time.)
• Sneak peek select deals (On Prime Day, you’ll get a preview of many deals before they start. Some will have limited quantities, so watch the ones you like to get notified when they go live).
• Check for deals on specific items (On Prime Day by searching for the item on Amazon.com, and looking for the Prime Day badge).
Get the most out of this 48-hour parade of epic deals.