- November 20, 2022
- Posted by: CBPWizard
- Categories: ANNOUNCEMENTS, CORPORATE NEWS, HOLIDAY SCHEDULE, NEWS
This Thursday, November 24th, and Friday, November 25th our U.S. operations will be closed for U.S. Thanksgiving. Our Canadian team, support channels, and pickup & delivery service will operate as normal.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals mean that you can take advantage of the year’s biggest sales. Shop from the comfort of your home and we’ll help get your goods to you, worry-free. Don’t forget to update your vendor with your new U.S. address!
To help make your experience hassle-free, please be sure to visit our prohibited list. If you’re not sure, we’re always here to help. Contact our Customer Service team via chat or email for assistance.
A friendly reminder that walk-in deliveries are not accepted. If you’re ordering from Walmart be sure to select shipping when checking out to avoid walk-in drop-offs.
- U.S. Section 321 delivery shipments dropped off on Wednesday, November 23rd, and Thursday, November 24th will cross on Friday, November 25th, and handed off to U.S. carriers as usual
- Domestic and international shipments will be picked up from Canadian carriers as normal
- No receiving of shipments and deliveries to our U.S. location on Thursday, November 24th
- On Friday, November 25th, our U.S. facility will reopen to receive only
- Inbound operations will resume on Monday, November 28th
CrossBorder Pickups Team