- April 3, 2020
- Posted by: dang
- Category: ANNOUNCEMENTS, COVID-19
We would like to express our appreciation for your patience and understanding through these unprecedented times. As we are designated an essential service by the state of NY, our goal is to restart our US operations starting Monday, April 6th. This means we will be accepting deliveries from the carriers. However, in an effort to reducing spread and contact as well as the continued safety of our staff, shipment processing timelines and transporting orders can expect delays. We will also assess our processing abilities on a weekly basis.
Outbound Services will continue uninterrupted in accordance with the availability of the carriers.
Our Canadian branches reduced hours will remain unchanged until further notice:
- Mississauga: Monday through Friday 2 pm – 7 pm. Saturday 12 pm – 2 pm
- Markham: Monday through Friday 2 pm – 6 pm. Saturday 12 pm – 2 pm
- All work stations are still suspended
- All drop-offs must be in ship ready condition
Thank you for your continued support as we navigate this together.